The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Sunday, April 18, 2010
Good morning everyone and I hope you have glorious sun where ever you are today. It's Sunday yet again and that can mean only one thing.....it's challenge time. This week our challenge to you is to make a "Thank you" project. This could be a card, a present, a tag - use your imagination, anything goes as long as it's "Thank you" based.
Now I'm actually doing this post this morning coz I managed to get locked out of our Yahoo group where all our piccies are, so I may just have to come back and adjust a few things, so please bare with me if there are a few little gremlins in the works as my lappy doesn't always like to play ball being the old XP set up and one of my dogs jumped on it a couple of years ago so the keys don't always work, although I'm trying to read it as I go - but not beng a typist I look at the keys and not the screen so I don't always see things that have gone wrong!
Well all our girls have had a busy week again, what with the sun coming out and all that so I've enlisted the help of the Random Number gizmo again to choose all the winners again, be they our Top 3 or our overall winner. So here we go -
Our overall winner that gets 3 digis of their choice from the store and a GDT spot here with the team is......

Brenda Brown well done hun. Could you please contact me on sammay72@googlemail.com with your choice of stamps from the store and if you are able to join us one week in the not too distant future.

Now our Top 3 are:-
1. Sally
2. Susan
3. Renate
Don't forget to pick up your Top 3 badge on our side bar so you can display it on your blog.
Well done everyone and thank you so much for taking part, now onto some inspiration from our wonderful DT. Starting with our GD this week
Tammy with Stitchy Stamps

Sarah with Stamping Dragon Designs

Liz with Hope Jacare Doodles

Lyn with Lil Diva Stamps

Threadbare Clare with Cowgirl Up Stamps

Cheryl with Beary Dust

Susan with Stitchy Stamps 

Sam with Robyns Fetish

I'm sad to say that our lovely Lucy has had to step down, due to family commitments and health issues too but I hope you will continue to visit her blog as she is a very talented lady.

Lastly, it's widget time...please leave us your link with our linky gizmo so that we can come and visit your fab blogs and leave you some love.
Take care til next time.

6 comments:

Susan.... said...

Hi Everyone,
Another great challenge, and fabulous makes from the DT ! looking forward to joining in again this week, but wanted to say a big thank You ! as l made one of the top 3..
Hugs
susan x

Spyder said...

Lovely DT cards everyone! And well done Susan with your top three win!
(Lyn)

Sally said...

I feel so honored to make the top 3. Thank you

Beverly G said...

Lots of cool inspiration here ladies. Congrats to all the winners.

Heather said...

Another lovely challenge and I now have a 'Thank You' to send!
Hugs
Heather. x

Heidi-Mari said...

Hi
It is the first time I enter your challenge! I will surely check out your challenges on a regular basis!
Thank you for the opportunity!
Have a blessed weekend!

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us