The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Sunday, May 23, 2010
Hello all you lovely lot out there. I hope you are enjoying this sun that we have got here in the UK at the minute. Yes I'm back after a much needed break (my fault - no-one elses) and many thanks go to Stitch and the girls for holding the fort and I'm now as organised as I'm ever going to be (not very, but 100% more than I was lol). Anyway I hope you all enjoyed our little challenge last week of making anything but a card. Fabulous entries as always and I'm so glad the RNG is choosing for me because I just couldn't in a million years. So without further ado I shall announce the winners.
Our overall winner is ..........


well done hunny - can you please email me on sammay72@googlemail.com with your choice of digis from the Stitchy bear store and to arrange your Guest Designer spot.
Now our Top 3 and please take the Top 3 badge to display on your blog.
1.  #22 - Kona Jamie
2.  #28 - Jennifer
3.  #4  -  Mummylade
Well done ladies and all of you that took part. You are all winners in my eyes (and the rest of the team too).

Okay your challenge this week is "Furry Friends" and we will let you get away with our feathered friends too coz we're nice like that. I also have a little extra prize for you this week. I have a SUMMER set of promarkers to give away to our lucky overall winner for this challenge (as well as the 3 digis from the store)  from a lovely man called Kevin and his ebay store http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Fatscat-Art-Craft-and-Graphic-Shop . As always we have some fabulous DT makes for you to give you some inspiration so here we go.

Cheryl with Robyns Fetish


Clare AKA threadbare with Beary Dust Stamps


Liz with Beary Dust Stamps

Lyn AKA spyder with Stamping Dragon Designs


Tammy #1 with Hope Jacare

Tammy #2 with Stitchy Stamps 

Sarah with Lexis Creations

Susan with Lil Diva Stamps

Sam AKA ME with Hope Jacare

Right, well that's me done here for another week. Remember to leave your link here with our widget so we can come and see your fabby furry/feathered friends.
Oh and it's the last week of the 50% sale at Stitchy Bear Stamps so quick go and grab yourselves a bargain.
Take care and happy crafting.


12 comments:

Spyder said...

Fabulous makes everyone!!

(Lyn)

Sarah said...

Beautiful makes ladies xxx

Mummylade said...

thank you so much, will display it with pride!

FANTASTIC CARDS Ladies Love them all :)

Hugs Janette
Stamping Dragon Designs

Nicola said...

Well done girls, your cards are awesome.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Jennifer said...

Thanks for choosing my project for top 3. I will display by badge with pride.

America said...

GREAT samples, fab challenge. Ive added my HM card to your list.

WoW, the DT samples are gorgeous! Thanks for another great challenge!

Choccy said...

What a great bunch of cards from everyone x

Tired Mom said...

Gorgeous cards ladies. X

Gorgeous DT cards ladies

hugs shell xx

Just found your shop last night and LOVE your digis (I bought). Thought I would add my card to your challenge (I used a Feathered Friend)
I will definately be back to play and shop soon.

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us