The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Sunday, July 25, 2010
Well hello there crafters. Today is a very sad day. 1 - we are losing our lovely Susan as a creator for the store, but YAY!! she is staying on the DT and 2, it is my last day as a member of the team. I'm stepping down due to the fact that basically...there is no easy way to say it - my card making mojo has completely disappeared. I believe that as a DT coordinator I needed to lead from the front and be able to pick up the slack if anyone is on holiday etc but with no mojo, I'm having trouble picking up a pen let alone the slack. So it is with a heavy heart that I am leaving from what started out as both Stitchys and my baby. No falling out just so you know (they make me laugh too much to fall out with any of them hehehe), the girls here are the tops, creators and designers alike. I will miss doing this every other week, but I'm sure if my mojo does come back, I'll be about, but taking part this time as a challenger just like you guys.

Okay now, onwards to the fun stuff....THE WINNERS!!! Another fabulous response to last weeks challenge so here is the name of our lucky overall winner..............


Whoo hoo well done hunny, please contact Liz on lizancrafts@yahoo.co.uk so that she can sort out your goodies.
Now our Top 3 (in no particaular order just the way the RNG chose them)
1.  #98 Mary
2.  #67 Cheryl
3.  #38 Rhonda
Awesome ladies, please remember to snag your badges from the sidebar to display proudly on your blog.

All four of our lucky winners please email
lizancrafts@yahoo.co.uk to get your prizes sorted


Now then, onto your inspiration and the deets for this week from our fab DT plus the talented Ali AKA Dragonlady. We'd love to see your interpretation (in whatever form) of Black, white and 1 other colour this week. Now lets kick it all off with Ali then shall we.




In a tribute to Susan, the girls have all used some of her scrummy papers on their DT project this week.

with Toucan Scraps silhouette & Crafty Chaos papers


with Lexi Creations & Crafty Chaos papers


with Lil Diva & Crafty Chaos papers


wsith Stitchy Stamps & Crafty Chaos papers


with Stampin Dragon & Crafty Chaos papers


with Hope Jacare & Crafty Chaos papers


With Crafty Chaos papers


With Sylvie's Stamps & Her very own papers ;)


with Beary Dust & Crafty Chaos papers


Now I hope you will go and check out these guys fantastic blogs and give them some love. Nothing from me this week unfortunately because of the mojo situation. I hope you'll continue to give this fab bunch of girls the support they deserve each week (I will be checking) and I wish my successor all the very best - I know you'll have fun. Now all that remains is for me to say for the last time (wipes away a tear from her eye), please leave your link with our linky widget so we can come round and leave you some love.
Take care everyone - I'll miss you all
Sam x

Now that Sam is in Bed sleeping, I am going to add my little two cents here ;)

Susan even though you are leaving the store end of the team, you will still be here for the Design Team and I thank you very much for that...Your papers are lovely and soon as you have your store up and running, I wish you the best of luck ;)

Sam Sam Sam, my Sammy Girl, words cannot say the feelings that are soaring through my head right now...You know when we first started this blog together, it was our baby..that will never change, it will ALWAYS be our little baby lol...I know real life has to take precedence over the blog world, but I want you to know huni, you will only be a click away and beware, I am learning my way around facebook hahaha...
I wish you lot's of luck with your new adventure, please keep in touch, you will always be my #1 unique designer ;) I want you to know that Liz, Tammy & even ME made you a little tribute card.  You are not going to believe my luck, when I went to print out my digi, guess what, no ink!!!  Now does that sound like a Stitchy move or what lol.. So mine is digital hun, but I made it big enough for you to print out if you like...I will email it to you personally.

Liz with Stitchy Stamps Silhouette & Crafty Chaos papers

Tammy with Stitchy Stamps & Crafty Chaos papers

And Me with My stamp and Crafty Chaos papers 
Front

Inside

And now we have a special guest appearance from 
With Stitchy Stamps & Crafty Chaos papers

She is our Junior Guest Designer
Kayla is Tammy's 16 year old daughter and soon to be one of our newest creator's.  She also enjoys both sides of the Card Making world.   Now your asking yourself, well who is Tammy lol.

I would like to introduce our new predecessor to Sam.  Tammy will be taking Sam's spot as Team Coordinator along side Liz...  Please give her a warm welcome...
We are still looking for a few more good creator's to join the Stitchy Bear Team, so if you know anyone, please send them our way;)
Now, it's finally time to hook up to that little linky guy below..
Thank you all for being a big part of our Awesome team every week, we wouldn't be here with out any of you...
Good Luck & Have some fun
and craft your little hearts out !!! 

One last note :  Hey Sam - do you remember .........................................


12 comments:

O wow! This story almost made me cry. By Sam, and good luck. You girls made gorgeous cards.
Hugs, Nataliya.

Oh you have no idea what a relief it is to see the cards, I kept checking the DT place and mine was the only one listed there so I thought I must have missed some anouncement or something and I didn't know what to do :P
The cards, as always, are all fabulous, you ladies are wonderful :)
Sam, I would say we will miss you, but we're not letting you go too far away, so you're going to be right here with us, always. (Stitchy did tell you she put glue on your seat, right?) You've been a great team-mateand team leader, thank you so much for all you've done for us ((((((hugs))))))

Morning Guys..... I love being part of this team & although I have only known you guys a few short months I am glad to say that I have discovered a lifelong friend in our Sam. Love you loads Hun & I will see you in Facebook & Moonfruit. Good luck with your projects over at Yamma's Cards & Crafts. Love ya xx Clare (DT) x

Sam said...

yes hun I remember and I'll never be too far away - from any of you!! You got me blahing like a baby now Stitch. Liz Tammy Stitch your cards are fab as is young Kaylas. Thanks to all my girls (new old, past and present) for making this the most fabulous ride in the world. Susan I hadn't said anything as it was in honour of your fabby papers this week and I look forward to using the ones I have on my computer (as is the same with all the rest of you creators digis and papers) when my mojo does finally return.This week is for you hun.
Love you all and miss you all already
Sam xxx

Liz said...

sam Hunnie a message and poem on my blog Just for YOU! I feel very upset this morning Lov ya hun always will

Liz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Josephine said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards, everyone.

And sad to see you go, Sam. Still, sounds like you're not going too far!

And Susan, I'll miss the chance to create with your gorgeous papers, but look forward to continuing to see your work as part of the DT.

Cor* said...

Oh what the heck, you have me weeping like a baby here! This is so sweet, sad, sentimental, happy..............oh , a whole range of emotions in this little segment! Wishing Sam & Susan the best of luck, (glad Susan will be sticking around as DT) and hoping Tammy takes the reigns with pride! Congrats & Farwell to all who needs them.
PS- AWESOME CARDS FROM EVERYONE!!!

Waves a very soggy bear patterned hanky - soooooooo sad to see you go Sam

Hugs,
Deb xx

cheryl said...

totally agree with what they have all said hun sent you an eamil too hugs cheryl xxxx

Chris said...

Hi all, I am new here and to blogging.
The team have made some fabulous cards. They are so talented! I send my bestest wishes to Sam for the future. Hope to keep visiting here, every one seems so friendly.
Chris x

FABulous samples from the DT!

Thanks so much for another fun challenge, Ladies!

Tammy said...

Sam~I sure wish you the best as always....It was great fun to have worked with you in the past.
smiles...always
Tammy

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us