The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Sunday, April 10, 2011
Wow, here we go again.  It's hard to believe that another week has just flown by.
It was such fun to visit all the wonderful entries. 
We do attempt to visit each and every one. 
Sometimes we are unable to leave a comment or  visit. 
If your entry is on a site that requires membership, captchas, or word verification our DT may not be able to comment or even visit.  We are not asking anyone to change their host site, just want to let you know why you may not have received comments from our DT. 

Alrighty then, time to see who our lucky Random Winners are.    Our first Random Winner will receive 5 Promarkers from Creative Craft World..........


That's you Miria!!


Our second Random Winner  gets the $10 Gift Voucher  from Michelle's is...........


That's you Sally B!!!!


And now for the Top Three


Congrats Ladies!
  Please contact Stitchy, at admin@stitchybearstamps.com
She will get your prize and Top 3 badges sorted for you...please put winner #56 or Top 3 #56 in heading ;)


 Our Deets this week chosen by our DT Hostess Shell.   Shell would like us all to create something for a "New Baby".  Awesome challenge theme Shell!

We have a wonderful Sponsor this week

 5 digi stamps of winner's choice


 It's time to Spotlight one of our fabulous DT.  
 Dora


Hi I'm Doreen, but my some call me Dora :)
I'm from Malta and I am 42 years old... :| I'm married and have two lovely boys aged 11 and 14 years.
I have been making cards for quite a number of years now but I've had a passion for crafting for as long as I can remember.
Lately I started giving out card making lessons to kids over eight years here at the Parish Centre where I live.




We want to give a big giant OSAAT Welcome to our newest DT member Elaine!  Now it's time to showcase our fabulous DT and the awesome projects they have created


Sponsor Spotlight "The Stamping Boutique"


  







The rest of our wonderful Creators and Designers


































Now that we have all gotten some inspiration from our talented DT it's your turn.  We showed you ours, now show us yours!  Don't forget to stop by and give our DT some love

Oops, almost forgot...we have a special surprise next Sunday!!  You don't wanna miss it....Stitchy is having loads of fun giving out those Coupons for Voting.  Have you voted lately?  Hurry do it real quick, the link is on our sidebar. 

11 comments:

Tine said...

Hi, and thanks for picking my creation to be in the Top 3 for #56! Thrilled!
Tine :)

Hi everyone.
Thank your for your reactions at my card for the challenge something in 3D.

I'll do it with this challenge too. I didn't had much time to link it (Busy week last week). So I hope you don't mind it!

I try to make 2 nice baby cards. My nice becomes a 2nd baby in August/September. So I will Enter 2 cards but in one topic!! She doesn't know yet what it could be. So. It's better to make 2 of them. And It's gonna be something to do with summer!

Debby said...

Congrats ladies! Pretty cards DT's

Miria said...

Wow, I can't believe it! Thank you so much, I'll e-mail Stitchy asap, hugs from Italy, Miria

Gillian said...

This is a great challenge for me this week as I have to make a new baby card for my friend at work, it's her first Grandchild. Thanks for all the fabulous DT cards to give me inspiration. x

Zulma said...

OMG! thanks for Top Three spot. It's an honor and congratts to the other winners.
Zulma

darling Ho said...

Dear, this is #3-darling Ho
Although I used the easter image with birthday theme. But in Taiwan, it's really present a "New Baby".
The Chinese word: "Birthday" ieans "Born" pronounce "dan sheng", "Dan"pronounce like "Egg" in Chinese word.
And this year is "Rabbit Year" in Chinese world.
So I thought that the card would fit the theme.

Hope the explanation can let you know our culture.:)
If the owner still feel it's not really fit the theme, you can delete. That's okay.:)

~darling Ho~

Marjo said...

Thanks for the info Darling Ho, we learn something new everyday! Good luck

xoxo Marjo

Unknown said...

This challenge came at an opportune time as I was requested to make a baby card so it fitted in well. Great DT cards.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT work girls!!

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, great one. Debbiexx

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us