The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Sunday, August 07, 2011


Yippee Yahoooooo Everybody!!! .

It's August and time to start our fantabulous



We are celebrating our Ad Campaign in Papercraft Essentials Magazine and to reward our loyal followers and customers we are having this fantabulous contest.

Wow! Yippee! Are you kidding me! Who doesn’t want to be published!!! I know we are all excited here at OSAAT.
OK, you all want to know what you have to do for a chance to be published right? It’s really easy, just enter the contest and follow the rules.

All the info is listed on this awesome badge. You can add this one, or the one on our sidebar to your blogs. That way you won't forget to enter every week this month.


Hop on over to the store and check out all the gorgeous digis and get started!

************

Let's see who won last weeks Collab Mega Kit


That's You Hazel!!!



Please contact Stitchy, at admin@stitchybearstamps.com
She will get your prize's sorted for you...


Our Top 3




Grab your badges and thanks for using StitchyBear Digital Stamps!

Congrats to All!

To be chosen for Top 3 you must use a StitchyBear Digital Stamps product. If you do use a SBDS digi please put #3 after your name when you enter. That way you won't miss a chance for Top 3 spot. If you want a chance to be published too, just add Mag to your entry too.

************



Our theme for this week is "Use A Digi" That's easy peasy right? We will have 2 Sponsors this week so that means we will have 2 Random Winners and of course our "Pretty in Print" contest Winners.


Our First Random Winner will get  3 Packs of Die Cuts from Crimson Cloud






"Crimson Cloud is a mother/daughter venture - a way to indulge our joint passion of cardmaking and crafting. We only sell products that we have tried, tested and love using. We have developed our own exclusive range of dies cuts, digital stamps, svg files and "Make Your Own Card" kits which reflect our styles of card making - and hopefully yours too!"
Check out these awesome creations!



Thanks for the Die Cuts Crimson Cloud!


Our Second Sponsor is One Stop Card Crafts

£10 Voucher

Thanks for being our fantabulous Sponsor's this week!

************

Time to Spotlight one of our fantabulous DT Julye.



'Hi my name is Julye and I have been crafting in one form or another for as far as I can remember from making plaster cast figures as a child and making dolls clothes to knitting and sewing. I started card making and scrapbooking when my hubby bought me a selection of card making things for our first Christmas together and the rest as they say is history. I started blogging a couple of years ago when I high-jacked my sons blog so I could enter a card challenge and was lucky enough to be asked to join the One stitch team earlier this year.'



************



Here's the rest of our wonderful Creators and DT!






Now that we have all gotten some inspiration from our talented DT it's your turn. We showed you ours, now show us yours! Don't forget to stop by and give our DT some love.

Don't forget to add #3 to your entry if you are using a SBDS digi and to add Mag if you are entering the Pretty in Print Contest and want a chance to be published.  If you forgot just leave us a comment and we will fix it.

13 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Wowee!! I can't believe it, i won and made Top 3, woohoo!! Thank you so much Girls. Congratulations to the other Girls! I will
e-mail Stitchy for my prize. Thanks again Girls, i'm over the moon.

Hugs Hazel xx

dj1952 said...

I can't believe that I'm entering the challenge this early. (It's only because I thought I had to have my project in by yesterday. LOL) I love this little girl and I had a great time doing the card. The DT did a great job on their cards also. Hugs, dj1952

Karen said...

Wow!! I'm sooh happy to make top 3 - such an honour!! :0) I'll wear your badge with pride! Thank you so much!!xx

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE digis, great cards ladies, thanks for a fantastic challenge.

I, too, love digis, especially the great silhouettes at Stitchy Bear. It was fun to see all of the great creations here so far. And nice job DT. Way to keep us all inspired.

kbrandy4 said...

Oh dear! Girls i meant to put #3 and Mag on my entry no 68 don't know if you can do anything about it!!!

Hugs Hazel xx

Marjo said...

Hi Hazel,

Fixed it...lol

Jenni said...

Stitchy suggested I put mag after my name but I'm not able to edit my entry myself - is it possible for someone to do it for me? Thanks so much.
Jenni x

Marjo said...

Added it Jenni, Good luck!

I forgot to add #3 on my entry #116 Patty Chapman. Thank you for fixing it for me. Great DT cards and beautiful entries!

Marjo said...

Hi Patty,

Fixed it on #115...lol Good luck!

Curly said...

Hiya ladies very beautiful cards they are all very inspirational.
I also forgot to put #3 by my entry, number 28 Bridget Curnow, thanks for your help and for the fun challenge and the opportunity to be in print.
hugs Bridget :0) x

Marjo said...

Got it added Bridget..good luck!

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us