The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Sunday, March 07, 2010
Good morning ladies and I hope you all had a fabulous week. Not so manic this end of the challenge blog for us as we had the sketch last week. I bet you'd all like to know the winners.....yeah I thought you might, so without further ado here is our over all winner as chosen by the Random Number Generator who gets to choose 3 digis of their choice from Karen and gets a Guest DT spot in this very blog in a couple of weeks time.
Okay our winner this week is Kerstin. Could you please contact me on sammay72@googlemail.com so I can sort out your GDT spot and then send you off to Karen to collect your prize.
There were a lot of you using Karens Doodles digis on your cards last week so quite a few of you got twice the chance.
Onto our top 3 - for ease now two of us at a time will be trying our hardest to agree on our top 3, so this week, Stitch and myself grabbed the bull by the horns and here is our top 3


1. Boni
2. Nadine
3. Sarah A

Please take the Top 3 badge to display to your blog and thank you all for joining in our challenge and that brings me onto this weeks challenge and we have another fabulous sponsor this week.

This week we have a colour combo going on. The two colours we'd like to see are purple and pink - so get crafting and show us your makes with those two colours, we can't wait to see them.
We are honoured to have Sew Many Challenges sponsor us this week and what fun we had making our projects with Angelas fab digis too.
So without further ado here are our DTs fabby projects for your inspiration.

Liz


Lizzy M


Lizzy M has had to leave us due to work commitments and poor health but we wish her all the very best and hope she'll come back to our merry gang one day.

Susan


Sarah


Cheryl


Lyn AKA Spyder


Sam


Helen


Helen has also unfortunately left us due to other commitments but we have thoroughly enjoyed having her on our team.
Also those eagle eyed crafters/bloggers among you may have noticed our blog roll has got bigger. We have 3 new members on the DT and we also have a few more creators added to the mix. The store is nearly there - these girls have been working tirelessly to get all their previews changed and into the store which you can find HERE.
I'll be introducing you to our new members of the DT next week and I can't wait to get working with these 3 very talented women.

Okay all that is left to be said is please leave your link with the linky widget (I was going to give Mr Linky another chance but I like seeing the entries at a glance hehehe)- oh and remember the challenge deadline when the widget closes is 12 midnight GMT.

3 comments:

Sarah A said...

Oh wow I can't believe my name is there in the top 3 whoohoo!! Thanks so much I am chuffed to bits as this is the first time one of my cards has ever been picked!! Thanks so much you have made my day and I will wear the "badge" on my blog with pride ;-)

Sarah x

Esme said...

Ooh this is the first time I've entered the challenge - was pointed in this direction by Liz, and look forward to future challenges!!

Esme x

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us