The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Sunday, March 21, 2010
It's challenge time again here at OSAAT and we have a VINTAGE challenge this week.
We have yet again another fabulous sponsor in the form of June of Dezinaworld. June has a fabulous range of vintage images and I believe there are even papers there too.

Before we go any further, lets find out our winners from last weeks challenge. Firstly our overall winner chosen by the Random Number Generator is number........... 20, which translates to Debbie

Well done hun can you please contact me on sammay72@googlemail.com  and we can sort out your fabby prize from the lovely Susie and your GDT spot.

Next we have our Top 3 as chosen by our lovely Cheryl
1.Pinky
2.Boni
3.Jeanne

Please pick up your badge from our sidebar and I hope you'll display it proudly and of course come back and join in ths weeks challenge.
Right onto our fab DT and GDT samples for your inspiration. A few of the girls have taken this week off but they'll be back next week. Some of us have used some of Junes fabulous images and some of us have had a go at vintage with our CTs stamps which you can purchase HERE.

Kerstin GDT


Susan


Heather


Sarah


Liz


Clare (threadbare)


Lyn AKA Spyder



 Sam (me)


As the lovely June is sponsoring us this week, she has also put up the prize which is one of her collage sheets and you do get so much on these.
Okay thats me done for another week and all that needs to be said now is to leave us your link with our linky gizmo before the cut off time of Midnight GMT on the 28th March.
Take care now and happy crafting.




12 comments:

pinky said...

Thanks Cheryl for picking me as one of your top three, you have made my day. Big Hugs
pinky

stitchy said...

Absolutely beautiful ladies, hat's off to our Grand Design Team...never seen vintage look so dang good...and you thought you couldn't do it hahaha...You girls are awesome..now off to do my happy blog dance lmao...

hugz
stitch xx

Spyder said...

Fabby fab Cards everyone! I even surprised myself!! (boo!) I'll do a blog dance too!!
(Lyn)

cheryl said...

GREAT work Guys lynn you cant do vintage yeah right its totally brilliant hugs cherylxx

Whoop! Whoop! *dances round*
Thanks ever so much.
{Hugs}
Debbie xx

Susan.... said...

Great challenge and beautiful cards from the DT!
Hugs
Susan x

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely knocked out by all these wonderful DT makes. thanks so much for doing such a great job on the images i sent from dezinaworld ladies .... Please contact me at dezinaworld@gmail.com if you are one of this weeks dt as i would also like to applaud you for your work and give the dt each a collage sheet of their choice. All i need is your email address and choice of sheet.
Thanks again and good luck to all the ladies in the challenge this week too'
June x

Kim said...

AWESOME CARDS THIS WEEK LADIES....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..I LOVE LOOKING AT YOUR CARDS...
CJ
COWGIRL UP STAMPS

Brilliant vintage cards girls - thanks to Lyn (Spyder) for suggesting I enter my card! Love ya Lyn!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Finally I get to join in :)

Lovely DT samples :)

Susan.... said...

l would just like to say a big 'Thank you ' to all of you for poping over to mine , and welcoming me to OSAAT, l will certainly make a huge effort to join in the fun and visit you all often..
Hugs
Susan x

Great DT job and I really wanted to add my work but this link doesn't want to be added- I tried a couple of times and it says : your link is already here- but it is not
So I add my work here- hope you will see it
HERE IT IS

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us