- ▼ 2017 (2)
- ► 2016 (50)
- ► 2015 (51)
- ► 2014 (66)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (52)
- ► 2011 (51)
3:16 PM | Posted by stitchy
- We run our challenges on a fortnightly basis from noon Sunday (UK time) until midnight Saturday night so you have about 6 and a half days to enter.
- You can make anything you like as long as you follow the deets for that particular challenge.
- You can enter the challenge as many times a you like and are not restricted to use SBDO products.
- Please be sure to link your entry to the project URL, not your Blog URL. We want to be able to find your entry...lol
- You must mention our challenge with a link back to OSAAT.
- Only enter NEW projects, no "back linking".
- The winner(s) will be chosen by the RNG on Sunday morning and announced the following week along with the Top 3 which will be chosen by the Design Team.
- Please turn off word verification and consider using comment moderation instead. This makes it very hard for our DT to leave comments.
- If you are uploading your projects to a "member site" that requires signing in to comment, we may not be able to leave comments.
- Most important, Have FUN!!!
Check back often, as with anything in life...the rules may change. Happy Crafting!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
To be fair
Please turn it off
While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
The OSAAT team
The OSAAT team